This legally binding Agreement is between “You” (you and your organsiation) and “DocBlaster” (DocBlaster Pty Ltd. A.C.N. 616534724). DocBlaster and You are together referred to in this Agreement as “the Parties”.
The Parties hereby agree:
1. That DocBlaster offers online and offline services (“the Services”) some of which are dependent and subject to the availability of third-party Internet and cloud service infrastructures.
2. You acknowledge Your need for You to fully test services before You employ any Services. You acknowledge Your responsibility to monitor that any Services are meeting Your needs. You agree to promptly inform DocBlaster of any problems You may have in relation to any Services.
3. That DocBlaster guarantees (a) the Services are of merchantable quality and (b) fit for the purpose.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law: DocBlaster’s liability to You in relation to the Services for any defect or shortcoming is limited to the above-mentioned guarantees and Your primary remedy is a refund on the fee(s) payable for, or the replacement of, any Services, at DocBlaster’s option; and DocBlaster disclaims any consequential or other liability.
5. Unless You state otherwise in writing in advance, if You make any suggestion to DocBlaster about improving any Services, You freely and irrevocably grant DocBlaster any rights You may have to fully exploit Your suggestion.
6. DocBlaster’s prices and Services are subject to change but DocBlaster will provide notice of any such changes.
7. You may choose to discontinue using DocBlaster at any time and any money of Yours DocBlaster has for unused Services will be refunded to You less any reasonable administrative costs.
8. You agree to pay DocBlaster promptly if any money is due to be paid by You to DocBlaster.
9. DocBlaster does not allow, and You agree not to do, anything illegal with the Services, and You agree to indemnify DocBlaster and keep DocBlaster indemnified in this regard.
10. If You don’t fully fulfill Your obligations under this Agreement, without limitation DocBlaster may restrict, suspend or terminate Your use of any Services.
11. If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable or invalid the other aspects shall continue in force as far as possible.
12. DocBlaster may modify this Agreement from time to time by giving You notice of any such modifications in writing; but the modified agreement will only apply from that time onward. It’s up to You to download and read such modifications.
13. In the event of any dispute between the Parties regarding the Service, as far as possible the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (for speedy low-cost hearings).
15. If DocBlaster has grounds to reasonably suspect You have used the Service in illicit activity (that is activity repugnant to the laws of Australia as if the activities were done in Australia) DocBlaster may cooperate with any lawful authority having a valid interest.
16. Except for the clause above, the laws applying in Victoria Australia apply to the Services and the Parties in relation to the Services. You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. You may also have rights under Australian privacy laws.
17. By using any of the Services, You agree to all of these Terms of Service.
Version 1, 17 March 2020